Re: Ray Gibbons

To: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Subject: Re: Ray Gibbons
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:20:39 -0400 (EDT)

<<
 I saw a remark in one of today's e-mails that said "sorry to hear about Ray
 Gibbons".   It doesn't sound good, what happened to him?  If it was on the
 list I missed it

 Though I wouldn't know Ray Gibbons from Adam, I have gotten used to reading
 his contributions to the list.

 You kind of get to know people you may never meet reading this list every
day
 and you start to think of them as friends. >>

I think I missed a message somewhere.  Can someone please tell me what
happened to Ray?

Thanks   John Trifari   1980 MGB/1955 Healey BN1