Re: Ray Gibbons

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ray Gibbons
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 17:09:03 -0700 (PDT)
Ever since I have been on this list I have been looking forward to posts
from this man (and have discussed Sprite technical issues in personal
emails with him).  He only posted when he had something to say and what he
said always had merit.  His type of humor was an inspiration to me.
In rememberance, I include his LBC FAQ below.

Ulix