Re: Leaky Body

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Leaky Body
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:26:03 +0100
Chris Delling wrote:

> No gross comments about bladder control, please.

Well, the holes up there are for the windshield wipers or the cowl vent.
The cowl vent is supposed to have a rubber drain hose with lips at the
end. Sometimes this fills with muck. You didn't forget to put those two
metal vent tubes in at the bottom of the ventilation box did ya?

And, of course, you did close the interior vent and observe what a
warped fit it is, too.

Why don't you invite me and Larry over and provide us all the beer we
can drink? After a couple of hours you crawl under the scuttle and we'll
stand up on the bonnet. I bet, as a team, we can find the source of the
leak in no time.

Bob Allen, Kansas City
Various cars with bug-splatterd windshields and grim-encrusted grills.
"Hard work pays future dividends. Procrastination pays off now!"