Re: Leaky Body

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Leaky Body
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 09:10:15 -0400
Chris Delling wrote:
 My problem is that the car leaks in into both
> footwells.

Mine does the same thing.  As a matter of fact;  EVERY car I've ever
had, had some kind of leak, (if not when I bought it, it did by the time
I sold it).  If my MG didn't leak I'd feel ripped off!  Fortunatly mine
sleeps in a garage and doesn't go out in the rain unless I'm caught out
in it.

BTW - If it's not raining too hard and you get the car up to about 60
mph or so, you won't even get wet.   :)

Bobby   (Put the top up?!  I DON'T _THINK_ SO!  That's what bridges are
for!)
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *