Re: Leaky Body

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Leaky Body
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 07:41:18 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Chris

My guess would be that there is something leaking in or about the hole
above your pedal box. This should be covered (with a seal) by a metal
cover which goes over your master cylinder and holds your brake light
switch etc.
Perhaps water is draining off the hood/bonnet into the crack at the back
of the hood/bonnet and onto/into the engine compartment onto the brake M/C
compartment and leaking down the pedals.

 \ On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Chris