Re: New MGs and Minis in America?

To: mowogmg@pil.net, TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: New MGs and Minis in America?
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 13:45:45 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-13 09:25:17 EDT, mowogmg@pil.net (Kai Radicke)
writes:

<< one Bob Lutz who ran a TC while he was here at the University of Cal,
 >Berserkeley....he still has it plus an SA saloon....and he is still a
member
 >of the Abingdon Rough Riders, one of the oldest TC clubs in North
 >America......So it would be easy to start the rumor that Bob wants to get
the
 >MG badge under his control.....we could have an MG based on the Prowler!!

 The prowler is an ugly car.   What we need is a Supercharged MG, similar to
 the MGA or MGB, but with a little more Aerodynamic work...and a cool
interior.

 >Sorry folks, International business....just doesn't work like that....its
the
 >bottom line that drives everything.  Still, if Apple can accept an
investment
 >by Bill Gates, anything is possible!!!

 Apple didn't accept the investment...Steve Jobs, went to MS selling the
 stock  >>
Gee, I'd settle for a new MGF!
Ray