FW: Re: [Non-MG] Re: This list being used for solicitations?

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Re: [Non-MG] Re: This list being used for solicitations?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 17:49:59 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Adrian
<adrian@icx.net>]]

     Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 17:35:26 -0400
     From: Adrian <adrian@icx.net>

Just out of curiosity, do any of you get ticked off by unsolicited ads
in the snail mail?  You know...coupon clippings, sales at wal-mart,
etc?  How many of you just brush those off and throw them away?  I'll
throw Fingerhut ads away, but will devour a Sears ad.   I'll delete an
ad for a nudie site, but may check out an ad for a new piece of
software. I guess my point is, what's the difference?  I don't like spam
myself, but I fear it is inevitable.

I vote for the delete key (or the trash can).

adrian

[Email is different.  How owuld you feel if those snail mail ads came
 postage due, and you HAD to pay for them?   mjb.]