RE: OD engagement light

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: OD engagement light
From: Tom McLaughlin <tomm@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:37:25 -0600
Jeeeezzz,

I think most of us were just wanting to bypass the lockout switch to
troubleshoot, not permanantly.  I have unbypassed the switch on mine, but
thought it would be cool to have a light show when the OD was in.  Does
that make me a DPO, maybe.

Is the overdrive worth it, heck yeah, besides, one of my goals in owning
the MG is to learn more about cars.  I learned a bunch troubleshooting the
OD system.  As an engineer, the mentality is always, if it does not work,
fix it, if it does work, take it apart and make it work better.  Status quo
is never an option.

Tom
77B