Re: OD engagement light

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: OD engagement light
From: Simon Matthews <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:32:53 -0800
O/D is not neccessary -- I did a daily commute with my non-OD '74. I also
had a period of several months when I was using it as transport to the
airport 70 miles away. Typically, I was running at 90+ mph on my return
from the airport.

Almost certainly O/D would have improved this journey, but I was quite
happy with the way my car performed.

Regards,
     Simon

---