RE: OD engagement light

To: "'REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER'" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>,
Subject: RE: OD engagement light
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 10:33:35 -0800
WOW, didn't mean to start a war! I didn't know the OD will automatically
drop out when not in 3 or 4, then why does BL warn you not to backup if
this is not possible? Besides the OD light thing was not an attempt to
bypass anything but to know what state your OD is in.

Thanks

Randy Rees
Windows NT Test Team

Before you file your next bug, check our FAQ at
http://ntbeta.microsoft.com/FAQ/faq.asp