RE: OD engagement light

To: "'REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER'" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Subject: RE: OD engagement light
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 13:25:25 -0800
NO! the fix was not to put a light in the circuit, the light was my question
because I did not know there was a lockout switch that was supposed to be
there, I have an OD but not yet installed, since I have neither installed or
driven the OD I was asking a question, in fact my original question was "has
anyone put a light in to show when OD is engaged, or is this even
necessary?"

Thanks

Randy Rees