RE: aftermarket air-cleaner assemblies

To: "MG List (E-mail)" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: aftermarket air-cleaner assemblies
From: Douglas Gaither <gaither@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 09:35:45 -0800
Lawrie,

This goes against everything I've every read about improving the air flow
in our MGB's.  Did you test the originals with the original paper filter or
did you try them with the K&N elements?  Just how do you test the
efficiency of an air cleaner?  This could mean very good news to me as I
still have the original cans that I was going to replace.  Now it sounds as
though I should reconsider.

Doug