Re: Creation of MGs Newsgroup?

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Creation of MGs Newsgroup?
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:20:09 -0800
Bob,

Excellent point. If it turns out that a public list isn't beneficial, then I'd
rathyer not pursue it.  I'd only do it if it had usefulness beyond the
listserv.  But your point about spam is well taken, as is your point about
Mark giving us this amazing list.  I'll keep you posted as I plan to wait a
bit and see what the consensus is before doing anything.

Thanks agin for the response!

Andy