Re: Creation of MGs Newsgroup?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Creation of MGs Newsgroup?
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 23:31:51 -0600 (CST)
I used to use USENET all of the time, but since my ISP's news server is
constantly down, I don't go there anymore.

Everyone has made great points about it though.  By staying on a LISTSERV
format, we cut down the chances of spammers and scammers...not to mention
the ever popular porn advertisements.  :\

I did, however, look on USENET for an MG group when I first got interested
in MGs.  I like the format of the mailing list though, but those who want a
newsgroup, go for it.  I just may not be there too much...heheh  :)

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB