Re: Creation of MGs Newsgroup?

To: boballen@sky.net (Robert Allen)
Subject: Re: Creation of MGs Newsgroup?
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 01:16:12 -0500
I have to agree with Bob here.  Newsgroups are a feeding ground for
spammers, not to mention other nutcases that just like to cause trouble.

I know of a webtv newsgroup that had to shut down because some clown
would flood it with 200 copies of his "Satan rules" messages.  And lets
not forget the kooks who like to post dirty pictures to unsuspecting
newsgroups.....  wait minute....  some of you guys might like that.
Never mind.

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort