RE: starting newsgroup

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>,
Subject: RE: starting newsgroup
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 10:31:38 -0500
1.  SPAM reigns supreme on the news lists.

2.  Unless we have standard Subject lines you still have to download all the
messages to find the ones you want.

3.  I agree about archiving, but by the same token all one has to do is post
a question here and it gets answered! Frequently just as fast as searching
through 100's or 100's of archived messages!

4.  We all have our opinions, I would probably check out such a group if it
existed but I can certainly do without it.

5.  I don't mind waiting for the list to download and my experieince with
news groups is they are no faster so...

Just my thoughts and mine only!

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm

UseNet