Re: Why do Miata's have their tops up?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Why do Miata's have their tops up?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 10:55:41 -0500
In defense of BMW Z3 owners at least, I've noticed they have their tops down
a lot more often!
Yesterday, we saw a guy in a nice black Alfa Spider, top up and windows
down, in PERFECT weather!
My wife made an astute observation that maybe he has fake hair, and doesn't
want to lose his subsantial investment in the wind!

Dan
73 B -- like Larry, top? what top? Couldn't put it up if I wanted to!