Re: Winter Prep Work

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Rich Mason" <rmason@ro.com>
Subject: Re: Winter Prep Work
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 19:34:29 -0500
All great and real advice from Rich (finally!).
Shouldn't we add that when the final day comes, to ensure to leave the
handbrake OFF?
Also, someone else mentioned a while ago that they depress the clutch and
hold it in with a 2x4, or some suitable object. Hard on the springs, yes,
but I've seen a LOT of threads on how to disengage the clutch disc from the
flywheel too, so...maybe this is only for a LONG hiatus from the road. In
which case MOWOG will smite thee severely no matter what. It's a fact!
What's worse, clutch in or out? (I just go and fire her up every week or so,
round the block if it's dry, done)
Dan
73 B

-