Re: Blood on the MG

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "RAY WYGONIK" <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Subject: Re: Blood on the MG
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 18:06:26 -0500
Ray:
Tough break for your son! Same thing happened to me on July 4th (heading to
the fireworks), and I think I mentioned it on the list. At least he has
something to remember MOWOG by. My scars remind me of things like soccer
goalposts and electric hedge trimmers.
I found another lever at the junk yard for $5. I'm sure they're out their
and the one I found cleaned up nicely.
Luckily, I didn't need any stitches, and my 73 has vinyl seats, so clean up
was simple. ;)

Hey folks! This is a REAL hazard! Be careful when adjusting your seat backs!

Dan
73 B