Re: Blood on the MG

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Blood on the MG
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 08:01:17 -0400 (EDT)
I never imagined this was that much of a problem, I'll check the catalogs
tonight and order one up.

I had cleaned, painted and lubed the seat back mechanism when I rebuilt the
seats a couple of years ago, and then they sat and waited for the car.  The
car just went on the road this spring so I thought the seats would have been
good for a while.

My son was driving the car at the time, not a passenger.  After the stiches
he went back to soccer practice and got the last hour in.

This is his senior season and the youngest child.  My wife and I are already
starting to go into withdrawl.  After you follow your kids activities for 20
years it is sad to see them grow up.

Thanks for all the responses.