Re: Blood on the MG

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Blood on the MG
From: C David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:53:31 -0400
My seat handle also broke last year... to the passenger seat of my '73
Midget.  I just adjusted it back to give the passenger the most room
until I have the time to get the seat out and fix the real problem that
caused the handle to require the force to break it.

It is the exact same handle in all the seats from 69-80  in the B and
68-79 in the Midget.  The VB catalog has it listed for $43.95!!!  If
there are any others out there, I for one would like to know about it.
And would be interested in one made from tougher metal...

David Lynes, Woodstock, Georgia
73 Midget
78 MGB