RE: Driving lights/Fog lights

To: "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Driving lights/Fog lights
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:29:52 -0400
I beleive they are a halogen light but the lense and reflectoe oare of a new
design.  They are extremely intense.  Of course a lot of people have them on
cars because they think it's "cool" not as a functional item...

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm