Re: Blind Driver Rally Was: Blackout at 60mph

To: "Bill Schooler" <schooler@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: Blind Driver Rally Was: Blackout at 60mph
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:02:58 +1100
Our club, AHSDC, once had a funkhana that had the driver blindfolded
and a navigator calling the shots.

the course was setup quite tight so that to get around the course the driver
had to do a 3 point turn (i.e. use reverse) at one point.

the finish had bonus points for how close you finished to a plastic star
post
(i.e. the distance b/n front of car and post. It wasn't driven in hard so
that
misjudgements just knocked it over.

Mike