Re: The VickyBrit Attitude.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The VickyBrit Attitude.
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:08:39 -0700
Hey, if you had the conversations I had with them on the phone, you'd
probably think twice about calling them again too! Sorry if my preferences
go against yours! But it's the way I feel about these businesses. I've had
negative experiences with them, so I hesitate to buy from them. There is
plenty of competition, so I don't generally have to think about it much.
Reading these posts reminded me of these experiences, so I joined in.

Craig