Re: Hypothetical question

To: Matt Pringle <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>
Subject: Re: Hypothetical question
From: Nazarian James H <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:51:11 -0600 (MDT)
Matt,
I'm a soon to be romanitc mechanical engineer (1.5 years left in college)
I would love to see that happen as you say, but I don't think that it
could in the states at least, people here have, in general, forgotten what
it means to enjoy driving.  The MGs never were a sleepy car to drive;
without cruise, power steering, a/c, and etc it takes a little attention
to drive them and I don't think that most people have that anymore.
Although, the industry is trying with cars like the miata, Z3, the new
mercedes, and others the small sports car is trying to make a comeback.
On this subject I would like to be wrong, I would love to see a car like
the A succeed in its original form, I just don't think it could.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT undergoing V8 conversion for autocrossing