Re: Hypothetical question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hypothetical question
From: bburrows@webtv.net (Betty Burrows)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:54:18 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry am unable to answer your question as you have posed it.

However, I will say this:  It would certainly be a wonderful thing, IMO,
if an MGA body shell were available for sale.  I know it would cost far
more than the B shell, require special bracing for shipment, etc. etc..
But just imagine having such an item available, something welded on
proper (if not the original) jigs.

Don't tell me why it cannot be done - I'm enjoying just thinking about
this!  And yes, if it were done properly I think there would be a market
. . . .  and no regulatory hurdles.