Re: Hypothetical question

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: Hypothetical question
From: Nazarian James H <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:53:45 -0600 (MDT)
Don't forget that the mini is about to return,  I have seen photos in
European Car and it looks very good.  No price figures yet but BMW was
quoted, a few years ago, as saying they would only do it if it had all the
character and quirkiness of the original mini.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT undergoing V8 conversion for autocrossing