Re: Oil Pump

To: "James Nazarian Jr" <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>
Subject: Re: Oil Pump
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:00:02 -0500
I was trained in engine mechanics using white grease to assemble an
engine, Built many engines before I went back to school. Used white
grease in all of them, even in the Midget when I did it 10 yrs ago. Never
had a problem with it, not once, not ever. Should be fine.

Larry

>I only used stp and oil on mine and it worked perfectly, however my V8
>pump was packed with white grease when the PO rebuilt it.  Haven't started
>it yet so don't know if it works, but I have read about it being done
>before.
>
>James Nazarian
>'71 B roadster
>'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
>'74 BGT going by-by soon
>'63 Buick 215
>
>On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, James H. Nazarian, Ph.D. wrote:

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.