Re: double / single clutch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: double / single clutch
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 00:17:28 -0600
At 08:11 PM 1/27/00 -0500, Bill Schooler wrote:
>By the way, for those who haven't used a non-synchro gearbox, and I mean
all the gears, do you know what the proper clutch/throttle procedure is for
upshifting?

What?  More than four hours and no one has responeded to this yet?  I must
be a really old fart because I learned to drive on a 3/4 ton '41 Ford p/u
truck with 4-speed crash box tranny.  As such, I'm not solicited to answer
this question, because I HAVE use a non-syncro gearbox.  But, "for those
who haven't used a non-synchro gearbox", I'd be happy to answer questions
directed at me.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg