Re: double / single clutch

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.com>,
Subject: Re: double / single clutch
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:25:57 -0000
Hi, Paul.

I've tried a touch of throttle whilst coming out of O/D. This is certainly
better than diesngaging it on over-run but a dip of the clutch makes things
even smoother.

BTW, I've met the vac-operated device before, on a very early, pull-handle
Bill Nicholson competition B Roadster *and* on an Austin A106 Westminster I
tested for Practical Classics. These both worked but not better than the
aforementioned touch of throttle.

Dave H