Re: Bugger!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugger!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:31:22 -0800
Hmmmm, I was also suffering from a very rattly engine compartment late
last year. By process of elimination I decided it must be the water pump.
When I replaced it, the noise went away. YMMV, but it's possible that
you've had your fanbelt too tight, leading to premature failure of the
pump bearing.

Eric had this to say:

--

Max Heim