Re: the passing of american mechanics

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>, Ajhsys@aol.com, WSpohn4@aol.com,
Subject: Re: the passing of american mechanics
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:28:10 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net> wrote:

> I completely disagree.<

I must say I agree with Allen. Obviously, most teens
won't be interested in doing any of those things, but
if a few are (and there are examples of
fathers/mothers and sons/daughters working on cars
together on this list) I say more power to 'em. In my
case, my 3-year-old daughter has shown more interest
in our MG than my 10 and 8 year-old boys! She always
wants to see the engine when I have the bonnet open
(which, as we all know, is often)... Now if I could
get her interested in cutting the lawn....

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!