Re: IGNITOR FAILURE-USEFULL LIFE?

To: "Jeffrey H. Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: IGNITOR FAILURE-USEFULL LIFE?
From: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 09:18:13 -0400
I have had an ignitor in the Midget for 2 1/2 years 10K+ miles. Mine is my
Daily Driver. I have never had a problem with the Ignitor, the bad bushes in
the dizzy - yes. That finally got so bad the rotor was hitting the contacts
on the cap and was leaving brass dust inside the cap. A bud had a good spare
25D I put the Ignitor in that and have about 3K on it..  I do carry a set of
points and condensor in the glove box, just in case. ;-)

Larry
78 Midget