Re: Dual SU's vs. Weber Downdraft

To: Nferre@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dual SU's vs. Weber Downdraft
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:51:21 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 Nferre@aol.com wrote:

> Should I keep the SU's (like my mechanic says)...or go for a single downdraft
> Weber?  I am looking for someting that works well, gives reasonable mileage
> (25 mpg) and is as maintenance free as possible.

Personally, I would stay with the SU's.  The Weber, while giving less
maintenance, also gives less 'spirited' driving IMHO.  If you do end
up going with the Weber anyway, let me know, I may want some of your
parts!

--
Aaron Whiteman - aaronw@wsu.edu - email with subject 'PGPKey' for pgpkey
   RCW 19.190 notice: This address is located in Washington State.