Re: Dual SU's vs. Weber Downdraft

To: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Dual SU's vs. Weber Downdraft
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:28:30 -0600
  Here we go with that "Bedding in the cam" bit again.  Funny thing, I
was looking at John Twist's tech tips recently.  Among them he had a tip
on initial startup.  He sez to crank it with the ignition off until the
oil pressure comes up, then start it up.  That's the way I did it.
Guess I wrecked my reground cam.  (G, D&R)

  I agree about the SU vs Weber question.  Stay with what work.  Er, as
long as they work right.  If they don't, make overhauling them part of
the job.

  Cheers,

  CR