Re: OD Tranny

To: "William T Snyder, II" <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Subject: Re: OD Tranny
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:46:52 -0700 (MST)
They are both full synchro IIRC.  The early ones were the only ones that were
not.

It doesn't have anything to do with the OD other than the shaft however, as all
of the synchros are in the tranny and not the OD.

I have the early type for my '70 B, (It is correct for the '70) and unless I am
mistaken it has the full synchro.  The later ones only have OD on 4th gear, but
I don't know if that is when the color plate changed.  I have it in 3rd and 4th.