Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week

To: "Dan Hackney" <danhackney@nc.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:44:35 -0500
At 7:20 PM -0400 4/24/01, Dan Hackney wrote:
>Any fathers out there who
>have successfully hooked their kids on Brit cars?
>-Dan Hackney
>'72 MGB
>'88 Jaguar XJ6

My son, J (25) and I are putting a '71 Midget together for him. My
daily driver is an 89 XJ6, and my fun car is a souped up 57 A. My
wife has a 74 BGT we are putting a new engine and transmission in
this spring. Only my daughter (270) does not currently have an LBC.
She currently has the old V*lv* wagon, but we are looking for the
right car for her. (Another GT, maybe).

Bob Shaw
--
Bob Shaw