Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 5th Annual British Car Drivers Week
From: "Dan Hackney" <danhackney@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:08:36 -0400
Rory-
I doubt you could title it in your name yet anyway.  Here in NC, (and I
think most places in the US), you can't really own anything until you're 18.
I have found that banking, dealing with cable companies, and various other
things are also a real pain if you are a "minor."
Anyway, good to see another teenage list member, although it seems like we
have a few others here by proxy through their fathers.
The car sat for 6 years simply because of the wiring to the fuel pump being
disconnected!?!! What a shame, all that lost driving time....  Congrats for
hooking it up though.
-Dan
'72 B
'88 XJ6

ps. re: paying for your own parts;  although i don't pay for mg parts, i do
have to pay for jaguar parts which are considerably more expensive than
mg...

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list