Re: Memorial Day/British Car week project questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Memorial Day/British Car week project questions
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:13:39 -0500
They moved the Sprite twice when it wasn't running, but when I got the
Corvair they got less accommodating.  It was easier when the just put the
cars in the moving van, but now they flatbed them and insist that the cars
run so they can load and unload as they pick up other cars.  I just bought
a Trooper last month for the baby, so if I have to I'll get a trailer an
tow it.