Re: Memorial Day/British Car week project questions

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Memorial Day/British Car week project questions
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:40:12 -0700
I just recalled that somewhere on one or the other of the trannies there are
some spring-loaded bolts, which apparently control the tension on the
shifter. They had largish heads and little coil springs where you would
expect washers. Maybe that's what we're looking at. Sorry to be so vague but
I have had both varieties of tranny at one time or the other, but haven't
even looked at mine for eons.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149