RE: Memorial Day/British Car week project questions

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Memorial Day/British Car week project questions
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 13:21:38 -0500
Kelvin,

Do you think there is a way to use the later hold down with that
shifter.  I really like the positioning of the shifter in the car as it
is.  As it is set up now, the car shifts smoothly without vagueness.  I
wonder if this isn't what the DPO was going for as I had the later straight
shifter (without the hold down) in the parts box I got with the car.

Patton