Re: Wire Wheels and my 67 MGB

To: "F. J. MacFarlane" <n5bgy@flash.net>,
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels and my 67 MGB
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:26:30 -0800 (PST)
F. J.
I just bought 185 65 15 Pirelli 4000 sp tires for my
MGC  They fit perfect. They were 85.00 each with
mounting and balancing.  I tried 195 70 15 and they
were to wide.  Meaning they were really close and I
could see problems with bumps and turns.
Jim
69C
70B  with 185 65 14 which are really cool with Mini
lites.