Re: Jiffy Lube, et.al

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jiffy Lube, et.al
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:25:53 -0000
After a bad experience with the "best" tire store in town, I only trust
myself and the local MG mechanic to even touch my MGs. I cringe to imagine
what a Jiffy Lube could do to a brass oil drain plug in an aluminum oil pan
(like on my TD). Of course these parts are steel on the B, still ..........

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336