Re: TD gear change

To: idcb@airborne.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TD gear change
From: Cyc10@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 00:21:34 EDT
Hi,

I do not want to start a big discussion of this but I have no complaints with
my MGAs on the highways.  They have no problems keeping up with traffic and
are very close to my 70 B on the highway. The gearing, engine output and the
aerodynamics are very different on the T series and it is not a good comparison
to the A's.  Although the early MGBs had a little more horsepower the gearing
on the rear ends were very close to the A's.

Cheers
Al Sadur past president and founder Chicago MGA club
60 A coupe; 62 A MKII roadster, 65 Jag S type, 70 B , 98 BMW 740