Re: Buy off e-bay? was Re: funny auction for 80 'B LE

To: <BarrMark262@aol.com>, <kmwheeler@ualr.ed>
Subject: Re: Buy off e-bay? was Re: funny auction for 80 'B LE
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 00:05:52 -0500
Believe it or not...just today...one of those 'TV Judge' shows....
Texas Joe ???somebody...   a guy was suing a guy over a car
purchased on EBay.  In the end it was more over the feedback left
rather than the car itself!  Stupid as usual but funny!

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com