Re: Buy off e-bay? was Re: funny auction for 80 'B LE

To: <james.harwood@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Buy off e-bay? was Re: funny auction for 80 'B LE
From: "Randy Widman" <rwidman@woh.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:15:45 -0500
I also had a similar experience. I flew from Detroit to Phoenix and drove
the 79B that I purchased on Ebay home by way of Denver to see family.
Emailed and talked to seller several times. Also talked with the PPO. Didn't
pay for the car in advance-arranged to take the check with me so if I didn't
like the car, I didn't buy it. Very satisfied. If you're interested in the
full story of the 2150 mile drive email me offlist.

Randy Widman
Red 79 B