Re: Buy off e-bay? was Re: funny auction for 80 'B LE

To: BarrMark262@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buy off e-bay? was Re: funny auction for 80 'B LE
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 08:11:10 -0500
Or in re-reading it, maybe I was confused because of how you put your
paragraph together.

He claimed it was hard to find one like that, but hadn't tried to start it,
but that's all he claimed?

Whereupon when you got it you determined that it didn't start because it
had no fuel pump, ignition, or battery and had been in a flood to boot?

That makes more sense.  Yes, I'd be pissed too..