Re: Stereo choice

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stereo choice
From: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:08:26 -0400
Larry,

    IMHO you really don't want to spend too much on a
stereo for a convertible.   The road and wind noise knock
out a good portion of the sound, and you don't want
something that will ** attract attention** should you park
the car somewhere.  Maybe something from a friend, local
yard sale, or a Radio Shack closeout.  Again IMHO...

Gene

80 B

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3093266516&sspagename

http://www.nni.com/