help with a question to all

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: help with a question to all
From: Mblock3594@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:10:38 EDT
I recently rebuilt the motor on my 73 mgb. Have now 1002 miles since the
rebuild. A friend attempted to drive the car and thought the gas pepal was the
brake. Had the motor floored. for abouthalf a minute before I was able to get
her
to shut down the car. Women proceded to do it again though much briefer I
think that she possibly red lined the motor.  This some how blew out the freeze
plug in the block draining all the coolant. i am able to start the car. How
does one relpace the freeze plug and get it to stay in place. Have I possibly
damaged the motor.

m block

Check out the new British Cars Forum: