Re: stowaway top needed / hoods

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: stowaway top needed / hoods
From: "Bob Donahue" <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:25:18 -0500
Are the stowaways easier to put up and down? Can a '71 be converted to
stowaway?

As much as I like originality, I would jump at an aftermarket 'easy-to-use'
hood. Please, someone design an easy to use hood for the MGB! (Boy, don't
you just hate it when the Miata in the next lane puts his top up/down with
one arm, without getting out of the car, at the stop light!)

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639
               71 MGB - #GHN5UB254361